Saturday, July 2, 2011

MAMATOTO - Over the Moon!!

Mamatoto - Mother and Child are One

Last week I found out I was pregnant with baby number 5!  You might think that being my 5th pregnancy I wouldn't be so surprised or ridiculously happy but each time fills my heart with incredible joy.

As I sit and meditate on this glorious new divinity growing inside of me, I see a little Buddha resting peacefully, radiating love and healing light out to my extremities.

I feel so very blessed.. again.  

Being an attachment parenting, extended breastfeeding mama, I relish the way my body evolves and prepares for the demands of reproduction and childbearing again.

  

Technically, baby is 4 weeks along... Moonfully, baby has been dividing and exponentially growing at warp speed for 2 weeks.  The Lunar Eclipse last month was a sacred moment indeed.

I am feeling.... a little tired, a little strange in the tummy, very thirsty, a lot like fasting, a lot like meditating and a lot like smiling!! :)


I love being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment